Aims & Objectives
This society is organized for the upliftment of level of health education & sports in India.
- It aims to achieve Gold medals in OLYMPICS through its trainies and teachers to our country (INDIA).
- To setup and manage schools,degree / professional colleges, sports schools, sports colleges, hostel / mess,grounds / equipments, indoor / outdoor stadium, gymnazium, swimming pool, liberary and laboratories, cultural acadmy and euseum, hospital /medical colleges, pharmacy, I.T.I, and engineering colleges, research centers for the betterment and development of poor / brilliant / negelected / handicapt / below poverty line boys / girls , students and sports persons / youth of rural area of INDIA / ABROAD
- To provide financial assistance / motivation / guidance / counseling to the welfareof rural intelligent and talented sports personsand youth of the weaker sections of society .
- Manage the sports,cultural and social and historical tours through out the country / world.
- To set up / manage and organise educational, social, cultural and sports competitions and camps of block, distt ,state, national, international level .For providing the opportunity of participation to rural youth.
- Provide guidance to the new generation to save them from drugs and other bad activities and mold them to grow flowersand fruit plants and clean muddy village ponds for the purification of water and harvesting of fisheries .
- To print , publish , purchase and sale of books, journals , magzines and maps, photographs / slides ,videos, sports equipments, vehicles and shops for the betterment of rural youth and sports persons.
- To setup manage seminars , debates, conference, drama ,bhangra, giddha ,folk songs ,instruments & dances, audio / videos shootings for tv films / serials / channels etc. Organise other cultural functions and training camps for the betterment / entertainment to the rural children ,youth and sports persons.
Activities and Achievements of Society
The Society started Shahi Sports Centre at Samrala Distt Ludhiana (Pb.)
- That provide facilities as admission guidance in various university (Punjab university Chandigarh, Punjabi university Patiala, Nagpur university Nagpur, Amravati university Amravati , Baraktulla university Bhopal etc. ) for Physical Education Courses (C.P.ED, B.P.E, B.P.ED, M.P.ED, M.Phil & P.hd ). that provide the Pratical training & Theoretical knowledge, hostel , mess railway reservation, books & sports kit, safety and security in other states of India. for near about 2000 girls and boys rural students of Punjab, Chandigarh,U.P,Haryana, Himachal,Uttranchal & Delhi.
- It provided opportunity to approximataly 1000 girls /boys participate in games and wons at intercollege ,inter versity , distt , state , national, asian, and world cup championships, international level.
- With the Holy Hands of NAMDHARI SATGUR JAGJIT SINGH (BHAINI SAHIB)
Organise the 44th Senior Punjab Boxing Championship and Sanman Samaroh for Rustme Hind Pehalwan S. Dara Singh BoxerHarpal Singh Gagra & all International Boxer & Boxing Coaches & Officers of Punjab from 9 to 11 jan 1998 at Senior Secondary School Samrala
SOME HONOURED GREAT PERSONALITIES
- S. Gurbax Singh Sandhu Chief Boxing Coach India
- Shri T.L Gupta Assistant Boxing Chief coach India
- Padam Shri Awardy Kaur Singh
- Olympian Lakha Singh
- Palwinder Singh Boxer
- Gurmeet Singh Zoraver
- Hemant Kumar
- Shri.Mahal Singh Bhullar A.D.G.P. Punjab Police
- Shri Rajdeep Singh Gill I.G Punjab Police
- Arjun Awardy Gurcharan Singh
- Arjun Awardy Jaipal Singh
- Shri Darshan Singh Batth Manki
- Ajit Baksh
- S. Sukhdev Singh Dhindsa President P.A.B.A
- G.S Sarao General Secretary P.A.B.A
- Janab Nusrat Ali Khan Sports Minister Punjab
- Harpreet Singh Sidhu I.P.S SSP Kahnna
And thousands of sports lovers from rural area Samrala
Shahi Rural Sports Society is the founder of Women Boxing in Punjab. 1st Punjab Women Boxing Championship & Sanman Samaroh for Olympian Boxer Gurcharan Singh Rurhew al (Hero of Sydney Olympics)
Held at Samrala on 11 to 13 nov 2000 Near about 200 women boxers participated all facilities provided by Shahi Rural Sports and Educational Society Samrala A Sanman kafila was started from Rurhewal (Machiwara) birth village of Olympian Boxer S. Gurcharan Singh to Samrala city in open jeeps, Gypsies etc. 20000 sports lovers were present to see the Olympian hero.
Olympian Hero was Honoured with Maruti car with the Holy Hands of NAMDHARI SATGUR JAGJIT SINGH
- Thakur S.Uday Singh
- Suba Harbhajan Singh
- Sant Dalip Singh Raja
- Sarpanch Sukhjit Singh
- Sant Harpal Singh Sewak
- Namdhari Darbar Bhaini Sahib
- S. Sharanjit Singh Dhillon Youth Akali Leader
- S. Surjit Singh Rakhra Akali Leader
- Narinder Singh M.L.A Nabha
- S.Bachan Singh Cheema M.L.A Khanna
- S.Amrik Singh Dhillon M.L.A Samrala
- Jathedar Kirpal Singh Kheernia member(SGPC)
2nd Punjab StateWomen Boxing Championship,Held at Samrala on 21 dec to 23 dec 20 Near about 200 boxers have participated. All facilities were provided by our society
- It organise / help cultural and social activities & Blood donation camps,Anti Drug Addict Seminars.
- It organise / help primary,middle,high/higher secondary school level, zonal &Distt level sports competitions. It helps to print & publish sports and social litrature for guidance of youth.
- It provides help financially& economically to poor and brilliant students/sports persons.
- It provides motivation,guidance/counselling foor rural youth , specially for girls to join sports and professional education.